Online Reputation Management, or ORM, is the practice of making individuals and businesses look their best online. To accomplish that, people need to control their online search results because they frequently contain inaccurate, misleading or outdated material which can adversely influence how web users view them.
With the advent of social networks, online forums, blogs and web communication, Online Reputation Management had become necessary. And since current laws are insufficient to prevent total strangers from damaging your reputation online, it is now critical that you or your business ORM services.
But controlling search results isn’t the only goal of online reputation management. Since where someone lives, their income and their marital status all affect the perception of a person, it’s important to prevent private information from being made public, as well.
Who Uses ORM?
- Business owners who have sufferred negative online publicity
- Individuals who want to clean up their online reputation
- Those who needed competitive edge online
- Anybody who wants all positive results to show when they Google your name
How We Can Help:
- Promote positive reviews and press releases about yourself or your business
- Create viral effects of new positive publicity about your business or yourself utilizing our extensive network and available social media
- Maximize the positive information about you and your business at social media platforms and venues
In the end you see results, gain back any business you would have lost with negative publicity and your future employer sees positive results when they search for you.